Always there!

As we begin each day I have found that when I take time to sit and talk with GOD my days are so much better because when we talk, I do listen and after I talk with GOD about my day ahead.

One day GOD said deep down in my spirit that he wanted a cross on the hill and I did not ask him how, why or when.

I called my father (who was a carpenter/ he liked working with wood) and said I need you to come up now and he said why and I said I can't tell you just come now.

As I relayed to him what we were suppose to do we went to work building the cross and then we dug the hole to plant our cross.

When we finished planting the cross there were many tears running down our cheeks as we knew how that moment in time changed the world so many years ago!

Later that evening when I sat in my chair as soon as I turned my head this was the sight I saw out our window!

I was so happy and I smiled ear to ear and I called mom and dad and said come back you will not believe this.

They both sat in the chair and looked out the window and saw the cross right away with nothing but the sky behind.

The cross on the hill was there for me and Karen to see every time we turned our heads!

We have had hundreds of wonderful sunsets to watch and witness with our cross on the hill!

The sunsets like the one pictured came later.

My mother loved to come to the farm and sit and watch the sunsets and the wildlife that always was there for her to enjoy.

My mother would surprise me with photos of the fields and farm because they brought her so much joy over the years!

Those are the memories that I will cherish forever.

Photo Property of Grosh's Lawn Service Studios in Clear Spring MD

As we begin this week remember that GOD is always there for you in the joys and in sadness to walk with you hand in hand!

My walk with GOD hand in hand!
Thomas

Take a few minutes and watch Grosh's Lawn Service Sunrises Video from Clear Spring MD


Video Property of Grosh's Lawn Service Studios in Clear Spring MD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grosh's Grass Gazette E-Newsletter March 2020 Video Landscaping Contractor

Landscaping Pugster Butterfly Bush Williamsport MD Hagerstown MD

https://www.groshslawnservice.com/leaf-cleanup.php Hagerstown MD Washington County Maryland