Landscaping Contractor Clear Spring MD Lawn Mowing Service Washington County Maryland


Local Lawn Mowing Service and Landscaping Contractor Lends A Helping Hand in Clear Spring MD

Good morning Brenda,

 Well we talked about the tree while mowing yesterday morning and when we went out to your place to look at the tree, we were going to give you a price before doing the work. 

But we could not just leave the tree blocking the lane in case there was a need for a fire truck or ambulance back your lane. So we decided to cut the tree up and open the lane for your family. Betty, Randy, Matt and I all talked after we had the tree work completed and this is our gift to your family. 

We do not want paid for the work! What a way to start someone’s day! If you want to get rid of the wood, Jack at the end of your lane would come get the wood and burn it. 

Smile because God chose you and your family for us to help in the time of need! Have a wonderful day! Tom and the team at Grosh's Lawn Service


Didn’t your Mother ever tell you it’s not nice to make someone cry before 6 AM? I certainly didn’t expect that. My Grandmother Keefer once told me that when someone does something so kind for you don’t argue with them and steal their blessing, so I won’t. But, I will say thank you from the bottom of my heart ~ through my tears. Please tell everyone thank you. We will let Jack know. He had helped Father get a smaller tree out of the road earlier this week. Rest assured, I will continue to recommend Grosh's Lawn Service every chance I get. May God continue to bless you and your family.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grosh's Grass Gazette E-Newsletter March 2020 Video Landscaping Contractor

Landscaping Pugster Butterfly Bush Williamsport MD Hagerstown MD

https://www.groshslawnservice.com/leaf-cleanup.php Hagerstown MD Washington County Maryland