- EARLY SPRING LAWN APPLICATION will help manage & control Crabgrass and feed the grass the proper nutrients for startup. Crabgrass Control builds a barrier to keep the Crabgrass seed from germinating.
- LATE SPRING LAWN APPLICATION. This application of fertilizer will help maintain good lawn color and help promote further increases in lawn density. Weed control will be applied as necessary.
- SUMMER LAWN APPLICATION. Even though summer brings dry weather, reduced growth and physical stress to the grass, your lawn remains susceptible to insect damage, which is sometime mistaken for drought. This application will help control various surface feeding, grass damaging insects, but WILL NOT CONTROL GRUBS!
- EARLY FALL LAWN APPLICATION of fertilizer & Broadleaf Weed Control Where Needed. This application of control release fertilizer and weed control will help thicken the turf and control weeds
- LATE FALL LAWN APPLICATION. Heavy Application of Granular Fertilizer. It will promote vital food-making process to enable the turf to produce a strong root system, store necessary energy for withstanding the stress of winter, and promote an early spring green-up.
- GRUB Control PREVENTIVE APPLICATION along with the LATE SPRING (# 2) LAWN APPLICATION will be completed to keep grubs from feeding and damaging your lawn.
- Double pass Aeration on your entire lawn in the fall of the year. The lawn will be overseeded with Turf Type Tall Fescue Grass Seed blend
*Flea & Tick Control
*Aeration & Overseeding
*Grassy Weed Control (Nutsedge Control)