Working with GOD in Nature each day!


Living a Blessed Life!

I have been given a wonderful opportunity to live my life to the fullest each day as I work outside to enjoy all that GOD has given  us!

I get to take in all the sights and sounds of nature coming alive each day as I make my way through the farm that our family has been so blessed to have lived at the last 26 years.

Each day as I ready the equipment for another day of lawn & landscaping work, the scenes I witness are remarkable and I share one with you today as I was photographing the sunrise and the frozen mist on the dogwood tree in our yard one winter day.

I got to witness this cross this morning when I captured this picture!

Look at the red dots.


Picture Credit Grosh's Lawn Service Studios in Clear Spring MD


As I walk this lane at the farm each day with our Lord, I know how blessed my life has been and I seek his guidance each and every morning and all through the day to help me become the man he wants me to be.

I go to the window often when I am in the house to see what might be happening outside in the fields and what there is to enjoy next!

The video below is the sights that I get to witness daily on our family farm here in Clear Spring MD.


Video Credit Grosh's Lawn Service Studios in Clear Spring MD

GOD only made one of each of us and you are as unique as I am, There will never be another person like you or me!

As we take this journey in life each day we try to make the world a little better today than we found it before the days end!

In my walk with GOD he always guides me as to where he wants me to go if I only listen and take the time to hear and listen to him.

As we close out each day as the sunsets on our lives remember that GOD does Love You and that he will walk with you hand and hand!

All you have to do is ask!

Hold out your hand, someone has been waiting to hold your hand!

Live in Love & Life, 
Thomas





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscaping Pugster Butterfly Bush Williamsport MD Hagerstown MD

https://www.groshslawnservice.com/leaf-cleanup.php Hagerstown MD Washington County Maryland

Grosh's Grass Gazette E-Newsletter March 2020 Video Landscaping Contractor