Lawn Mowing Service Hagerstown MD 5 Star Review

Lawn Mowing Service Hagerstown MD 5 Star Review

Lawn Mowing Service Hagerstown MD 21742 5 Star Review

Hi Tom,

I wanted to let you know the sale of my house is reaching closure and movers will be here Wednesday 7-14 and Thursday 7-15. Therefore you can cancel further lawn grass cutting immediately. Please send me an Invoice and I will bring my account current.

I would like to thank you for helping me out with this service on a temporary basis. Your work is always excellent and it has been a pleasure to know that each week the grass cutting would be well taken care of.

Thanks to you and your staff.

Sarah Stanton
Overhill Drive
Hagerstown MD 21742
Washington County Maryland
USA

July 09, 2021



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grosh's Grass Gazette E-Newsletter March 2020 Video Landscaping Contractor

Landscaping Pugster Butterfly Bush Williamsport MD Hagerstown MD

https://www.groshslawnservice.com/leaf-cleanup.php Hagerstown MD Washington County Maryland