Landscape Company Hagerstown Maryland Google Review

Landscape Company Hagerstown Maryland 5 Star Google Review

Gina Zeger

Hagerstown Maryland 21742

Washington County Maryland

USA

June 20, 2022

I can’t say enough great things about Grosh’s Lawn Service. I scheduled some removal of shrubs, and landscaping work to be done. Tommy Grosh and his crew arrived right on time and didn’t waste any time. They efficiently and effectively completed the removal of shrubs, edged the flower beds, cut out many branches from a tree, and mulched 5 flower beds and one huge area behind my house.

They went above and beyond my expectations, and even filled in some holes in my yard. If you are looking for a high quality, friendly, and efficient lawn service, Grosh’s Lawn Service is # 1!

Tommy listens and gives suggestions with follow up care for the service he and his crew provide. I can’t thank you enough. My house now has the curb appeal it has desperately needed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscaping Pugster Butterfly Bush Williamsport MD Hagerstown MD

Grosh's Grass Gazette E-Newsletter March 2020 Video Landscaping Contractor

https://www.groshslawnservice.com/leaf-cleanup.php Hagerstown MD Washington County Maryland