- Make sure that all of the leaves, tree branches and other debris is removed from the lawn before the first lawn care treatment of the season and to have the lawn ready for lawn mowing season.
- Cleanup all debris from the landscape beds and remove any broken or damaged tree and shrub branches that may have occurred over the winter.
- Control the weeds in your landscape beds and lawn with pre-emergent weed control.
- Create a clean, crisp natural edge to your landscape beds to keep the landscape beds neat and tidy.
- Add natural organic mulch if needed (never let the finished mulch depth be over 3”) to your landscape beds and around trees (not against the tree trunk) to enhance the curb appeal of your property, to help stop weed seed germination and conserve soil moisture. And remember “No Volcano Mulching” around the trees.
Spring Lawn and Landscaping Care Hagerstown MD Contractor Washington County Maryland
Spring Lawn and Landscaping Care
With the rebirth of Spring we all are looking forward to getting outdoors and enjoying the warm spring temperatures and the many sights and sounds of Spring.
It is also a good time get your lawn and landscaping beds back in shape after winter. Below is our checklist to help you get your yard back in shape and ready for spring.
If you need help with any or all of these spring services contact your local landscaping professionals at GroshsLawnService.com